Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Fukked on Wayne girl while he was in jail, that's conniving
Then got his face tatted like a bytch, apologizing

- Kendrick Lamar (Not Like Us)

giphy.gif

He killed the delivery with that line I can only imagine how Wayne hearing that:wow:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Has Party said anything ? Or is he still playin wit his nose? :mjlol:
It’s truly wild that no one in the music industry has even managed a “Drake may be a piece of shyt but he’s no pedophile!” No one is willing to stake their reputation on even that.
Either everyone hates him just as much as Kendrick does, they all believe he likes them young or both….

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This gonna be one of those songs that you’re gonna hear for eternity…on the radio, in cars, clubs, commercials, sporting events and etc….

Imagine Drake chilling at the Raptors game and the dj plays the instrumental or the organ version of this.:dead:

Kendrick did Drake filthy during this beef…this shyt was whoop-sided if you ask me.

If a song like this could make LA gangs stop beefing with each other and have people from all walks of life enjoy it? You created something very special.

This is definitely a top 5 diss track of all time…I’ll say top 3.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This gonna be one of those songs that you’re gonna hear for eternity…on the radio, in cars, clubs, commercials, sporting events and etc….

Imagine Drake chilling at the Raptors game and the dj plays the instrumental or the organ version of this.:dead:

Kendrick did Drake filthy during this beef…this shyt was whoop-sided if you ask me.

If a song like this could make LA gangs stop beefing with each other and have people from all walks of life enjoy it? You created something very special.

This is definitely a top 5 diss track of all time…I’ll say top 3.

The culture is just happy that somebody bodied B-Rad from Malibu real bad. I hope Drake never comes back from this. fukk that Canadian.