Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It’s gonna be a race to see which song is number one next week, between Kendrick’s “euphoria”, “not like us”, and the tik tok song “million dollar baby”

Notice how Drake isn’t in that convo lol Kendrick about to have the first diss ever to debut at #1, he won. He got nikkas off their phones dancing to this shyt like it’s 2010 again, I love real hip hop man

Yikes at the audible reactions in that last video :dead: nikkas in here in shock and denial talking about some "what about Dave Free"....bruh this shyt is done.

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda feel bad for Drake. Them OVO dudes really quiet now 😭

they should have stayed quiet from the jump. They caused too high expectations. shyt hit harder when you don’t see it coming. No diddy…. Strategy if they got something is wait a week and stay quiet and come back firing. Or just accept defeat since I don’t see drake having anything to top this west coast anthem….

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-6675.jpg

:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Drake done dawg. Kendrick responded 30 minutes after you dropped. Anything more from Drake is unacceptable. Kendrick just keep applying pressure big dawg. Gone head and smack this nikka to oblivion.

Anytime drake drop, Kendrick gonna drop. There’s no point