Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm seeing people surprised at the speed of this record but it's not unreasonable to believe an above average rapper could come up with a response song immediately, if not in a few hours

Along those lines it's obvious Kendrick is using this as an opportunity to flex on nikkas like "I can do whatever I want whenever I want when it comes to this rap shyt. This shyt is easy for me"
Yeah kinda like I have to take a long time crafting MY kind of music but I can do this kind of music in my sleep.

"Pluto has been squaring his sun" that's a bar :ohhh:

That shyt is amazing given the context. Even astrologists throwing effortless triples out

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He probably fled to Denmark
canadian-mounty.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't disagree. That's why I said Aubrey need to get back in the studio. He need to be prepared to go song for song with Kendrick.

He needs to go work on "God's Plan 2" or something breh. Kendrick very obviously doesn’t take him or anything he's talking about seriously.

Drake:
wLWcfm2.png
"You're a woman beater and the child you're raising is from your wife cheating on you!"

Kendrick: "They not like us they not like us"

FRNt0rh.gif

Fred.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
One of the most popular rappers in the world is basically making memes out of you being a pedophile

:wow:

And we got old boot cut jeans wearing nikkas in here talking about ‘this light’, ‘they dropping too much’. Fukk off lol
OVO sweatshop been working through lunch breaks this week trying to find a narrative to stick :dead: