Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Who I wanna see do a feature with Kendrick or be involved in some way with going against Drake is Rihanna....its wild to me none of these blogs addressed or noticed that he dissed ASAP and Rihanna on Family Matters and been dissing them for like a year now.

I bet these women like Meg and Rihanna are happy at what is happening to Drake now
The nıgga security'd up though. ASAP gonna drop his bıtch ass. I love Rocky but I don't think he got bars for Beam and the 👻✒️ crew.

Rihanna is a singer so its just that. They playing it smart. ASAP looking classy. Lowkey, a lot of people are connected and don't fụck with aubrey secretly like Joey Badass cause Rocky his boy.

I can see why Kenny had beef with Cole in that sense. Maybe he just wasn't on code and this actually proves that Kanye was right.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
lol at the internet collectively feeling comfortable to finally come out with their Drake hate.

nikkas been waiting for years to talk some shyt, but had to wait till it was the cool thing to do :wow:
:dahell: any a$$hole with power in history. Wait till the collective shifts enough then shyt on them.

Take ‘Drake’ out and put in anyone else’s name and it’s the same shyt.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
because its now or never
if you want to eliminate Drake
He should join in
All that would do is make it look like everybody is jumping and piling on Drake and get people back on his side and people know that.

Drake and everybody was saying where Kendrick at and once he stepped out, everybody backed off cause the know this is Drake v Kendrick.

Yeah people can talk shyt on both sides, but the meat of the fight is between them.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
The nıgga security'd up though. ASAP gonna drop his bıtch ass. I love Rocky but I don't think he got bars for Beam and the 👻✒️ crew.

Rihanna is a singer so its just that. They playing it smart. ASAP looking classy. Lowkey, a lot of people are connected and don't fụck with aubrey secretly like Joey Badass cause Rocky his boy.

I can see why Kenny had beef with Cole in that sense. Maybe he just wasn't on code and this actually proves that Kanye was right.

Kenny does not have beef with Cole
And Rocky has barz he should try again

BBG

Superstar
Daps
lol at the internet collectively feeling comfortable to finally come out with their Drake hate.

nikkas been waiting for years to talk some shyt, but had to wait till it was the cool thing to do :wow:
Lol at you being a middle aged dusty loser going down with the ship in your OVHOEE pajamas

Xbox fanboy and an Aubrey Angel you're a walking L

@Gizmo_Duck please come drag your pet back to the Arcadium before I fire up this beef again, it's foot on neck season for any pedo apologists

THEY NOT LIKE US

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
That size 7 heavy then a bytch right now

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMx5CnqWIAAPZd5.jpg

:russ: