Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think Drake is experiencing being outside every fukkin year working against him.

Kendrick alone just stepping outside is an event.
Coupled with the fact that he has come back outside going at the biggest rapper in the game.
This is the reasons why Kendricks tracks are outperforming Drake's at the moment.

And he has touched so many different bases with his tracks.

euphoria - Overall slap with bars
6:16 - Real Hip Hop
MTG - Psychological breakdown
Not Like Us - Fun Club Bop

Versatility is supposed to be Drake's game he beating him at it right now.

Facts. Kendrick has the advantage because he hasn't been in people's faces like that. What he is doing comes off newer and fresher. Drake is a constant so his records are more of the same.
I understand why OVO stans are in shambles. Drake is actually making good dis records but the circumstances are just not in his favor. Plus Kendrick is flooding the market. Drake didn't expect that from this quiet dude and he is unprepared.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Meet the Graham might be the better “diss record” while being one of the worst actual songs released from either

I’m not putting that song on my playlist rotation and will never listen to it again other than when I did last night

I mean they were playing “Push Ups” during the NBA playoff games, that’s not happening with anyone of Kendrick’s songs besides Euphoria
Meet the Grahams is like Kids, Requiem for a Dream or another one of those uncomfortable depressing ass movies. You play it once, maybe twice just to analyze it, and then never again :pachaha:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Who are the other rappers in OVHO besides Drake???

This what happens when you don't have a crew of spitters

Hush is the main writer for a the lyrical stuff. He writes the timestamp songs.

Otherwise, he just goes through hired help in phases. Yachty, Quentin Miller, etc. This nicca is currently writing for him also

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Drake is experiencing being outside every fukkin year working against him.

Kendrick alone just stepping outside is an event.
Coupled with the fact that he has come back outside going at the biggest rapper in the game.
This is the reasons why Kendricks tracks are outperforming Drake's at the moment.

And he has touched so many different bases with his tracks.

euphoria - Overall slap with bars
6:16 - Real Hip Hop
MTG - Psychological breakdown
Not Like Us - Fun Club Bop

Versatility is supposed to be Drake's game he beating him at it right now.

Facts