Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I think if he drops another diss we might get a song addressing the ghostwriters which he's only really alluded to so far. I expect Kenny to do a surgical breakdown of Drake's writers room.
that honestly might be a contender for a GOAT diss.

would be :mjlol: if he even got them on the track to spit verses

could be K dot. feat QM, Hush, Nickolas F, etc.

would be 2005 all over again with One Blood feat. everyone but 50 cent

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is this song directly responds to Family Matters.

The way he stretches out the minor bar is a response to the Dave Free line, and he references Drake's free the slaves bar.

So either Kendrick is locked in and wrote, recorded, mixed and mastered this in less than 24 hours or he ain't lying when he says he has a direct line into Drake's camp and heard the diss way ahead of time
I'm seeing people surprised at the speed of this record but it's not unreasonable to believe an above average rapper could come up with a response song immediately, if not in a few hours

Along those lines it's obvious Kendrick is using this as an opportunity to flex on nikkas like "I can do whatever I want whenever I want when it comes to this rap shyt. This shyt is easy for me"

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Next track Kendrick should get a DJ to do a scratched hook of those clips of Drake saying Toronto slang is ignorant and him hitting on the 17 year old at his concert

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Need to check his channel to see if there’s another private video waiting :russ:

He probably had someone to write him a script to change it to public 30 seconds after Drake drops anything

Nah this dude crazy. He became a 6 certs nikka himself to take down the 6 God. He been in Brooklyn learning programming languages. I’m telling yall he’s fueled by hate :russ:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not going to lie, I listened to this before going to bed and I thought Kendrick had overplayed his hand.
Thought it was the worst diss he put out but it might end up being a potent one.

Nah this track is doing what it's supposed to do.
Memes and everything everywhere,
Views going crazy, DJs already spinning this outside in just a few hours.

He really hit his stride after that 1st verse :wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm seeing people surprised at the speed of this record but it's not unreasonable to believe an above average rapper could come up with a response song immediately, if not in a few hours

Along those lines it's obvious Kendrick is using this as an opportunity to flex on nikkas like "I can do whatever I want whenever I want when it comes to this rap shyt. This shyt is easy for me"
yeah, ross dropped his within hours of drake's diss.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Not going to lie, I listened to this before going to bed and I thought Kendrick had overplayed his had.
Thought it was the worst diss he put out but it might end up being a potent one.

Nah this track is doing what it's supposed to do.
Memes and everything everywhere,
Views going crazy, DJs already spinning this outside in just a few hours.

He really hit his stride after that 1st verse :wow:

shyt went viral in 4 hours. It’s going to be a LONG summer if it keeps going like this. Whatever master plan he has seems to be going really well