Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Dawg I'm from the south and live on the west coast now. Didn't grow up with the circumstances of my west coast breh and he didn't grow up with mine. My circumstances weren't as dangerous as his, and he didn't grow up stepping foot on the actual soil where that pain and them cotton fields were, with streets named after slave masters, seeing Confederate flags and bumper stickers. But since we come from the same source, we connect in the middle and understand what we mean when we're calling this nikka an outsider for not understanding them chains.

And we can all dance to this shyt and catch the beat feeling it the same way. Because they might have had different accents, but our grandmas and granddaddies had the same personalities :wow:

The real reason Aubrey gotta get so much help and is so insecure is because he don't naturally connect to that original source :wow:

Last edited:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Dawg I'm from the south and live on the west coast now. Didn't grow up with the circumstances of my west coast breh and he didn't grow up with mine. My circumstances weren't as dangerous as his, and he didn't grow up stepping foot on the actual soil where that pain and them cotton fields were, with streets named after slave masters, seeing Confederate flags and bumper stickers. But since we come from the same source, we connect in the middle and understand what we mean when we're calling this nikka an outsider for not understanding them chains.

And we can all dance to this shyt and catch the beat feeling it the same way. Because they might have had different accents, but our grandma's and granddaddy's had the same personalities :wow:

The real reason Aubrey gotta get so much help and is so insecure is because he don't naturally connect to that original source : wow:

And to take it further, mans is an outsider to a lot black canadians too. Just an outsider to black people across the board. Man says he didn’t experience racism til he Black Americans made him feel like an outsider.

:skip: Yt racism respects no border.

Talked down the yout’s slang for some yt broads….then spins around takes their slang for himself.

:wow: The biracial Trojan horse is the essence of vulturism.. Elvis Presley in black face

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Also, the way Kenny has approached this is exactly what Joe Budden did, only…it was Joe budden so everybody just thought he was just a bitter old man, it’s cool to see someone at the top of the rap game go crazy with constant disses
only difference is, joe ain't really have catchy songs lol. his song were just straight bars shytting on drake

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
And to take it further, mans is an outsider to a lot black canadians too. Just an outsider to black people across the board. Man says he didn’t experience racism til he Black Americans made him feel like an outsider.

:skip: Yt racism respects no border.

Talked down the yout’s slang for some yt broads….then spins around takes their slang for himself.

:wow: The biracial Trojan horse is the essence of vulturism.. Elvis Presley in black face
I absolutely include my real Canadian brehs and my real brehs on every corner of the globe. That shyt travels no matter what we eat everyday, what language we speak or what kind of twang we speak it with. We know what them boats and chains are about if we come from it in any way :wow: