Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
THEY'RE BOTTING :damn:
IT'S WHACK AND RECYCLED :damn::damn:
THE REAL HIT IS FAMILY BUSINESS DROP DROP DROP :damn::damn::damn:
at this point, canada needs to go back to being america's hat, consisting of just underground sex tourism and random struggling companies outsourcing menial work to canada to cut costs on labor before drake showed up...

morbidly obese mayors be on coke and the public seems to be fine with him being elected into office and staying the full term :dahell:
a fine example of depravity creating corruption in white society, where's the PBS/60 minute documentary about that? :mjpls:

but they would rather push the agenda of focusing on hood stereotypes in black societies for propaganda in views and distort the perception of africa to some unknown village instead of showing skyscrapers, or making greenland look like the same size as africa on the world map

ak needs to switch sides and start calling it the ovo sweatshop again, and kendrick be dropping songs during his normal stream schedule just to see fat boy squeal in displeasure

hell, torture drake some more. we want him alive to witness his own demise from relevancy and stardom

Daps
Drake wasn't kidding when he said this was gonna be a 20 v 1 battle: Kendrick gonna release 20 disses in 20 different styles for every diss Drake puts out.
Only problem with that narrative is they have the same amount of disses out, 4 each. Kendrick has 5 if you include Like That. This idea that Kendrick is doin too much is some lame ass shyt

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Only problem with that narrative is they have the same amount of disses out, 4 each. Kendrick has 5 if you include Like That. This idea that Kendrick is doin too much is some lame ass shyt
I guess that's what Drake and his stans are saying.

I was bigging up KDot for his versatility with my comment.