Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fan of both but seriously yall kendrick stans going with the views/sales battles? I thought this shyt didn’t matter really as long as the music was dope.
What is going on :dahell: dont be picking and choosing now
It really don't matter. It's just funny because for the first few hours when Family Matters and Meet The Graham's dropped, Drake Stans was saying Drake had the W cause it had more views. But it's getting eclipsed now.

At the end of the day, numbers don't matter, it's more just using the same metric Drake Stans use against them.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
shyt got shakey for the drake cult. Goofy nigguhs asking kendrick to show proof. That aint how it work. You either like the song or dont. That is all. Aint no proving shyt involved:heh:
Than that Dave Free line harder than anything

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Remember when kendrick first got on and all them west coast legends came on stage and he cried in them nggas arms pause. :mjcry: This is a full circle moment. He had the classic albums but people questioned his own, his ability to make hits, etc . I mean I’m speechless. He’s an all-timer off this.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Bruh :russ: I can laugh about it now but my brother called me a piss colored b*stard one time because I tripped over his playstation cord and unplugged it. I looked at that nikka like this for like 5 minutes :why: then I cried like a little bytch. Ever since then, that's been my go to insult for light skinned nikkas even though I am one myself. That shyt burned my soul breh :mjlol: