Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
he is saying the man is a fukking pedophile on wax and it's being reported by mainstream media outlets you deluded stan

that is career ending. potentially freedom ending. potentially life ending if he goes to cell block one.
he has enough stans where he will be good but hes getting this slander for the rest of his life now. Anytime he does something annoying and stupid, it will amplify

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he is saying the man is a fukking pedophile on wax and it's being reported by mainstream media outlets you deluded stan

that is career ending. potentially freedom ending. potentially life ending if he goes to cell block one.
Of course you moron if he’s actually a pedo his career and life is over.

I’m talking about Kendrick saying it with no proof and no accusers won’t kill his career.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Twitter acting like Drakes career is over is crazy as hell…

There was nothing said on either side that is career altering
I think Drake will be fine as long as there's nothing true about the pedo shyt.

The white girls that make up the majority of his fan base don't care about a lot of the stuff mentioned for the most part.

But that pedo shyt could get him if true.

Regardless, he'll have to pivot because the bigger issue is it seems like most of the industry is done with him. Alchemist, DJ Mustard making the beats for Kenny's diss tracks.

He'll absolutely have to go the pop lane more. I don't know if guys like 21 savage and what not will still ride for him as much now that he's been clowned so much by most of the industry. Maybe he's still got enough supporters, but he's definitely getting a lot of heat from people who used to fukk with him.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:damn:

giphy-downsized.gif
GMyRp8DW0AAqUtz

“Naw-naw, Kendrick following through” :ufdup:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Told y’all in the other thread, the beefs go awry when he doesn’t have corporate support via social media. Dude ain’t gonna be able to meme his way out or tweet through it. Log off, grab a pencil and write some shyt that’s suspenseful. Hell, pay somebody. just do something other than this shyt.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he has enough stans where he will be good but hes getting this slander for the rest of his life now. Anytime he does something annoying and stupid, it will amplify
just from the vibes i get, i think a lot of the young women around these days think he is creepy as fukk.

women and men with hoe personalities are his core fans. i think this will do far more damage to his popularity than adidon did if a lot of people think he is a freak.

but yeah i don't think drake is going to disappear, he is about to fall all the way back off this beef tho. hopefully he is on his way to rehab after hearing that last verse on meet the grahams for his childrens sakes.

:mjgrin: