Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Only if "Kenny" is referring to a underage child.

Lemme stop :mjlol:
Better leave bud alone

z5hYfO.gif

That’s on the dead homies

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This shyt ain't got nothing with me or you. :skip:What loss am I taking? nikka i ain't a stan like you. I don't feel the need to choose sides. My point stands. If you want to continue being a cheerleader that's you. Drake clearly has this nikka Kendrick out of character. Notice I didn't claim a winning team in this post or the previous because I don't give that much of a fukk about any of this.
Out of character? This is exactly the kind of behavior I expect from kendrick. You're just terrible at READING PEOPLE. Poor character judgement. That's what lead you to likely misreading THIS situation and betting on the wrong dude.

Btw I'm not even a Kendrick fan. However I am a fan of who has more skill, and will support that person because it's better for the genre. Meanwhile you support mediocrity. Which hurts the genre. Why don't you support the more skilled artist. Thats what we do in competitive/artistic mediums

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
drake possibly being a pedo with mounds of circumstantial evidence could be. ppl are overlooking some of it
If he’s proven to be a pedo and gets locked up then yes he’s done

Outside of that, If it’s just these allegations we got currently with no proof and nobody accusing him, then nobody will care by the time he drops another album. People have short memories.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, this shhit scathing and jammin, 🕺🏾

I guarantee you Drake regrets this whole beef, lol. Boy went from “You scared to respond” to prolly being on the verge of coming with a “You're so obsessed with me!” angle now to try and get Kendrick off his ass, 🤣.

Drake, no matter if you love him to death…you gotta kinda admit, he will never be the same after all this. Boy let wack ass Meek Mill make him think every rapper was a light pack that he could walk thru…nope. Shout out to Kendrick and the West, I got no dog in this fight but just being objective, Kendrick is eating this kid alive.