Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Personally between this and Family Matters it’s not close, Family Matters chits over this as a club banger.. I really am not a fan of this one, I liked Euphoria the best

I did think finally Kendrick had a GREAT quotable that he seemed to catch from the Drake song “struck a cord in A Minorrrrrr” that was funny and goes hard

Other than that wasn’t really feeling this one
I ain’t never heard a delusion like this besides the dudes/women that dapped your post

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick making the general public forget about everything Drake said on Family Matters. :francis:

The stuff about Kendrick beating his wife, fukking white women, and his kid not being his is not sticking.

Family Matters was supposed to be a nuke but turned into a bottle rocket. :francis:
Yeah I know thats gotta be killing Drake too because the song is fire. It should have him up honestly because outside of Euphoria its by far the best song released in this beef. But Kendrick pulled some war general shyt on him and didn't even have to produce a better song to overshadow it.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
That's something REALLY fukked up, and if his family finds out like THIS. He's going to feel what other people have felt when he tried to break up their families.

The overall message in these tracks is "not only is he a fraud, he's actually a bad person who has no morals. This is not someone you want photos of where you're standing next to him. ESPECIALLY if you got kids"

An insider in Drake's group knows that a lawsuit(s)against drake is coming against or has had to be suppressed. If he's got evidence, he's not just going after this man as a rapper--he's actively trying to destroy his brand and career. He's comparing him to people like Weinstein and Diddy and if there's evidence we haven't seen...:francis:
"Harbrey"
I wouldn't even be shocked if some poor girl was SA'd @ the embassy or something.