Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

QBN

All Star
Daps
This is a really, really, good expose of the "the boy" Aubrey Graham.

When I first heard it, I went :picard: cuz it felt so dark and even a little uncomfortable.

Kendrick lightened the mood less than 24 hours later with NLU, so I didn't really soak in all the bars on MTG at first but g'damn....this is SO vicious. In my top 10 diss tracks of all time.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is a really, really, good expose of the "the boy" Aubrey Graham.

When I first heard it, I went :picard: cuz it felt so dark and even a little uncomfortable.

Kendrick lightened the mood less than 24 hours later with NLU, so I didn't really soak in all the bars on MTG at first but g'damn....this is SO vicious. In my top 10 diss tracks of all time.
Kendrick got three songs in the top ten diss songs of all time 🤣

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake’s camp. Really reacted like that RDC video when MTG dropped. Homie filmed a video, remixed Buried Alive, and been pushing Family Matters. As his red button/nuke since Push Ups. Only for Family Matters to get stomped out by a piano loop. Even Drake has to give Kendrick props for pulling that off.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:russ:I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake’s camp. Really reacted like that RDC video when MTG dropped. Homie filmed a video, remixed Buried Alive, and been pushing Family Matters. As his red button/nuke since Push Ups. Only for Family Matters to get stomped out by a piano loop. Even Drake has to give Kendrick props for pulling that off.
Drake totally played himself with Family Matters. He tried to make it such a grand event, and Meet The Grahams turned that “red button” into a poot.