Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
If you got a problem with someone snitching on rapist and peadophiles I hope you get hit by a bus tomorrow because you are probably one of the above
go ahead and edit that post because you jumped out the window for no reason. It was in reference to that 2nd sentence.

and I rebuke you for putting filth on my name like that

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cac don't quote me no more! Go finish looking for your pedo videos. Your dumbass is the one literally looking up alleged pedo videos and now you mad at me cause I won't watch it with you :deadrose:
There’s nothing alleged about your fav rapper kissing an underage girl. Calling me a cac while literally dikk riding a half cac Canadian pedo :russ:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: so it's true that Dots camp was manipulating the view count?
No Akademiks cleared this up on his stream supposedly. His team misreported the manipulating thing. Basically youtube takes a while to sync up, think lots of technical factors at play. Dont think anything to delve deeper into now. I think when we start getting into this stuff we get away from the hip hop aspect

derro13

All Star
Daps
Kendrick’s cover art pack is insane. Literal photos of Drake’s belongings from inside his house. This is serial killer shyt
aziz-200x251.png
koolaid-500x263.png

Daps
I have no idea about that, but people in here saying Kendrick had like a million more views were flat out making shyt up

I looked it up when folks first said it and they were right. Then somebody posted a link from Twitter that allegedly was showing proof that Dots camp was manipulating his view count.

bright black

All Star
Daps
I feel like kendrick is probably telling the truth about everything even the part about drake hiding kids but drake being who he is will deny it so he dont take this L but he will eventually admit it all. It might take years but he will say yeah kendrick was speaking truth about all of it.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
lol at you hoe ass people in here scared!!! Take yall hoe asses back in the house.. yall wanted to see the boogeyman now the nikka here he already told yall he willing to crash out fukk rap! This is what it take to slay this nikka. ITS TIME! But you scary motherfukkas go back inside

Last edited: