Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta

Shield & Sword

All Star
Daps
kdots music been peppered with kast influence. since the beginning

3k seems to be one of if not his biggest inspiration as an mc/writer

I peeped this. As soon as I heard Good Kid, I heard Aquemini. Different voices, "The Art of...", hooks, skits, if you know you know ... still Kendrick did his thing.

I still maintain I'm buying this only knowing i and hearing The Blacker The Berry once - the more I anticipate an album, more relaxed I get, lol. I'm easy

*resumes Black Messiah*

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

can we add a
d7AncoW.png
@3Rivers

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
trash. he aint coming hard at all like GKMC or Section 80. this is weak as fukk. dude was basically talking over the beat for the first minute and a half that i listened.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I really dont know why you guys went ahead and listened to the song to fukk up the album listening for you...

When i was in the other thread talking about Koolo reviewing the album, I looked to get an idea of what to expect. The same way you read a review for a movie before it came out in the past..But you would not actually watch 30 minutes of it before the day came of the premiere.

Difference between what I did with just previewing what to expect sound wise and content wise and straight up actually listening to a song...

still annoyed by that one guy that leaked the song...like koolo was saying if it was something shytty then fine

He reviewed it on that section80 site?

Hammer

Banned
Daps
lmao at those crackers saying this is the greatest song of all time a few months ago

song is pretty good, beat is insane, kendrick didnt really even rap on this though smh