Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Saw this when I was looking for info about the speculated Drake reply.

This is what the culture is feeling :wow:

IMG-0951.jpg

The hood has spoken

IMG-0952.jpg

Which one of yall is this? :aicmon:
:heh: Is that addonis from the future?

Daps
And him trying so desperately to cling on to his son’s pinch of blackness makes it even funnier. John Travolta looked more believable in a durag. :mjlol: Drake, just let that boy be white in peace.
This post reminds me of that movie Travolta did where they swapped racial oppression and white people were oppressed and Black folks were privileged. There was a scene where Travolta's character teaches I think Harry Belafonte how to season his food :deadrose:

Movie got buried but that's how I be looking at that variety of white folks lmfao

White Man's Burden (film) - Wikipedia

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall really want fresh tea :dead:
and some crumpets to go with it i swear all they just want is just shaderoom talk on a 100+ BPM trap beat :russ:
all for them to juelz and make bullshyt excuses why its fine and dont mean nothing :mjlol:

"Drake is a pedo and grooms underaged girls":scusthov:

Stans: but but what about Roman Polanski & the dad from 7th heaven the white man did the same and got away it, yall c00ns":damn:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
20 ghostwriters vs 1 pulitzer prize winner

The real Drake is the Thank Me Later Drake, the Young Money - Bedrock Drake. Regular ass rhymes and songs.

After The Weeknd wrote Take Care for him, he completely changed his model and image.

They praise dude for, versatility when in actuality it's just him switching to the next hottest ghostwriter

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The real Drake is the Thank Me Later Drake, the Young Money - Bedrock Drake. Regular ass rhymes and songs.

After The Weeknd wrote Take Care for him, he completely changed his model and image.

They praise dude for, versatility when in actuality it's just him switching to the next hottest ghostwriter
This

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He used ghostwriters on Thank Me Later too breh