44 bricks...acre shaker

all darkies look alike to crodies...word to token

tumblr_mal2xooMas1r4gei2o8_400.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lmao where is the Drake countdown? What's taking him so long lol. Ain't that what yall nikkas was saying. It's been two whole days lol.

You think Euphoria is catchier than Push Ups? This is the kind of wild talk that has me bugging. It's completely incompetent as a banger. Doesn't flow, goofy voices, lack of memorable lines. Y'all are talking yourself into this shyt.
Peeps the charts next week! You'll see what song does better and what song is mid.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I forgot about those overly exaggerated physical mannerisms he used to do :scust:

How people rabbidly stan this tool is fukking beyond me :dead:

Drake hands ...trust it was brought up on SOHH. But Jay-Z had corny moments too....so it was a pass especially since Drake was the relatable cornball that had the audience will smith couldn't get cause Will ain't wanna curse.

Fall 2009 Drake appeared out of nowhere imo. I'm was like who is this guy on tracks with timbaland, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne!?!! I was in my early 20s so I ain't watch a Nickelodeon show since Keenan and Kel went off air to know Degrassi. Might have saw a couple SpongeBob shows past 2000....ESPN, MTV, VH1, BET & TechTV was my go-to channels for years.