Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This is the angle and prob main focus of Drake response he gon come from the angle you talk bout my blackness but what are you doin for the black community. Pretty gonna say you pander to the struggle but not really bout what you rapping bout and prob gon say you a puppet master to the white higher ups.
That ain’t gonna work in rap lmaooo

This is like Black women thinking Drake talking about Kendrick cheating on his wife will win him points :russ: nikkas don’t care if you cheating on your wife in a beef lol, shyt having multiple women is a good thing in rap lmao

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The vast majority of the heads, and even the casuals are pretty happy with Kendrick’s diss track, but I think that Drake is relying on the OVO stans to keep downplaying Kenny’s diss track to spin the narrative. It’s not gonna work, Kendrick is recognized as an alien by the people that Drake desperately wants the same respect from, and Kendrick just punted any chances of that ever happening for Drake. The same 4 posters can keep posting the same 2 talking points again and again, it ain’t gonna make a difference
Bro yall basically the Beyonce bee hive with the delusion and you think that is a flex. I'm not a drake fan at all but that shyt was mid.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This is the angle and prob main focus of Drake response he gon come from the angle you talk bout my blackness but what are you doin for the black community. Pretty gonna say you pander to the struggle but not really bout what you rapping bout and prob gon say you a puppet master to the white higher ups.
Same dude that is afraid to take a position on anything that may be polarizing socially and also has a rich baby daddy gonna say Kendrick panders to the struggle and is a puppet master? :heh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-05-01-081345.png

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Same dude that is afraid to take a position on anything that may be polarizing socially and also has a rich baby daddy gonna say Kendrick panders to the struggle and is a puppet master? :heh:
The Blackface rapper who used to say the n word with the hard -er is gonna call Kendrick a fake pro Black rapper :russ:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Drake gonna call Dot a black Jew wannabe and bring up his wife being light skinned.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Dudes won’t even accept the inner suburbs of American cities as being the same but now dudes trying to say Toronto is the same as U.S. cities despite being in another country lol.

I’ve been and I like Toronto but naw.

Toronto ain’t like Memphis, Oakland, Atlanta, Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, etc.
Not even close. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

People need to embrace growing up comfortable. Theres nothing wrong with it. Grown men out here lying on their own moma to fit in.