Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
U really like a grown man talking about he gonna chip a nail, your pants might rip, and lying about savage being a better rapper?
Nice try

He talked about kflops wife and insinuating that she slept with Jay rock, talking about his splits and how he cant do shyt until TDE says so. Also talkin about he gets more love in his own city....etc

Then he spins the block and talks about how hes letting down the west by not responding and how is idols would never do that.

You kflop idiots keep acting like you ray charles and its pitiful.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
zTUJgZ.gif

please dont goooooooooooooo whoooooooa whoooooooooooooa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. sweet p*ssy sandra

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Someone on YT threw a reach about this that kinda made me think: Could this be about J Prince??? Cause as far as I know Drake's father ain't no killer. And there is a J Prince, Jr.

I'm gonna be watching these reaction videos all night lmao. This shyt go crazy. I don't know what some of y'all were expecting, but he went hard as hell IMO. I know and expect Drake fans to downplay this, but it's a few ppl calling it mid and such that I wouldn't expect it from. The beat(s) were nasty, there are some straightforward lines, and there are some RAPPING ass lines. There's some funny shyt (that Sexy Redd shyt was crazy lmao), and some scathing shyt (the 'you don't know bout THAAT' shyt). He hit him on multiple fronts, and just because it's been touched on before don't make them any less potent IMO. Between the 'it's what the culture feelin'' and stick to pop, Drake might have new material for an album just off those two lines alone lol. You know those two lines gonna hurt him deep.

My only (minor) gripe is he fukked up Haley Joel Osment's name lol. Maybe he was trying to combine him and Joel Osteen and just didn't have the space to fit both in, but that Ghosts/AI --> AI/Sixth Sense shyt was FILTHY.

It's 100% about J Prince.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ITS DOPE...

I DIDN'T LIKE HIM TAKING
THE GAME APPROACH OF DROPPING
200 BARS THO.

40% OF IT WAS FILLER
WHICH MAKES ME FEEL HE