Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yea I don't think kendrick can write diss records, this cool for a regular song but this not a diss track. Was expecting something filthy especially after drake dropping your girl name
Hopefully Aubrey has more ammunition that just a name :yeshrug: we need to hear it tho cuz this track is gonna slap in the whip, plenty of one liners he's gonna have to hear people yell at him now

It'd be hilarious if drake decided to wait just like Kendrick and the stan bases arguments flipped :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Idk bruh

Beef is beef, these superstar rappers their egos could start kickin in at any moment

nikkas gon start talkin greasy and it will amp up, shyt said on the last 2 songs ain’t very friendly
If it goes there, fine. But nikkas already got I their head what it should be instead of looking at what it is

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a good song.

Wasn't the type of diss i was expecting but I like it every beat switch was great

The canadian accent was funny jokes didn't hit like that but neither did drake short jokes

but this song is a really good listen. Kendrick just knows how to make good songs. Not the "destroy drake" record I was expecting just good music

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He really don't like this nikka
Still called him Cole and drake goats and still slapped them ok Kenny

Said you gonna make me bring back puff just to see if Chubbs crash something

Real nikkaz don't like fake nikkaz. It is what it is.

But yeah, he REALLY don't like that mufukka. It's evident.

Cole sitting back like

popcorn-magic.gif