Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I didn't really like the cadence but the material was FIRE

Kendrick up
“when i see you standing by sexy red I believe you see two bad bytches, i believe you don’t like real women it’s a real competition you might pop azz wit em” :dead: son managed to channel the thoughts of a coli nikka

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Not sure what y’all expect from this beef. Kendrick don’t like this nikka on he’s some corny fake guy, only so much you’re gonna get out of that. It ain’t street, if ain’t personal issues they can dig into…I always expected this to just be some I don’t like you as a rapper shyt and that’s what we got. If that’s not entertaining enough, y’all should go back to the quavo/Chris brown beef
They looking for hair salon gossip. :francis:

vino

Superstar
Daps
He gone be in trouble if Drake has a track ready, that sound like a hit and some good disses. He better have a second record. I don’t think will move people like the coli thinks.

It’s not because of bars but the sound

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What a random time to drop this :dead:

Dude like I'm getting 9/11 before 9 vibes with this one. I was over here, drinking my java, lotioning my fur, and texting the misses.

Stroll through The Coli on my E Machine and Seen the Drake diss headline like "AI...pfft"

200w.gif

On a fukking work week :damn:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kenny fans drooling, been in shambles for 3 weeks losing it now they can claim victory when Drake already told y’all he gonna hit kenny right back soon as he drop :wow:

Kenny saved the folks from drowning :damn:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So take it there? Instead we got this weak shyt. I'm legit sick I wasted post on this mid ass battle :mjlol:
Nah you buggin'. this shyt fire. And he said shyt in a way that you know gonna hurt Drake's feelings. Ultimately that's what this is about right, them two? Drake gonna be so hurt lol.