Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
It officially released on 4/19 and was leaked 4/13 (18 days after “like that”) STILL more time than Kendrick’s response, so what is your point? fukk all the tour shyt, Drake can’t have excuses then literally beg a nikka to drop when it’s on HIS time

Don’t come in here with the “Official release” bullshyt Drake wasn’t gonna put it on DSPs but Kendrick and his people started crying about it so he put it on DSPs.

gtfoh with dumb nikka math, pull up your android calendar and you’ll see they both took 17 days to respond. Just wanted to clarify your “Drake took 3 weeks and Kendrick took 11 days” bullshyt filled post.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't it for me

What I did notice is that he really on some tough guy stuff. For all the talk about where it won't go, it's not sounding like that

Lemme see if Chubs really crash something

Extortion my middle name as soon as you jump off that plane

What we really doing here?

This is exactly why Cole didn't want shyt to do wit none of this.
Cole stans still tryna sneak his name in the convo. He embarrassed himself. He’s soft :ufdup:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these women got thrown under the bus lol

Rihanna, J-Lo, SZA, Kat Dennings, Tyra Banks, Hailey Bieber, Kylie Jenner, Julia Fox..

TBH, apart from Rhianna, the rest are rarely brought up, it's mainly IG thots

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's not as catchy as other diss songs or as vulgar.

But this shyt has to hit hard and eat at Drake soul.
K.Dot saying all the shyt that other rappers won't because they don't want to fukk their money up. Then he challenges him as a man by getting at him being an absent father and a thot chaser.

Drake will double down on his life but its all going to look hollow
So they need Drake to eat?