Kendrick Lamar doesn't want to be considered the greatest ever anymore

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You was never the greatest rapper alive or even top 20, Kendrick has always been a mid artist who makes FANTASTIC albums that transcends Hip-Hop

EDIT: I mean you can't name 7 rappers with a better catalog than Kendrick but you can name 4X that many better rappers

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I told y'all he's retiring.

Dude is clearly disgusted by Black/Hip Hop culture and decided to choose his family over Kendrick the Rap Super Star.

Mirror off his latest album felt like his farewell. He came to the stark realization that the damage to his community his irreparable and he's just another nikka like everyone else.

Think he'll hand over the keys to Baby Keem and quietly pivot onto different avenues.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I never got the Kendrick hype anyway.

He's over-under rated like a lot of ginuinely talented pop acts. 2pac (GOAT), Em, Jay & Nas to a lesser extent are going to get overrated to the point where it starts to kinda sandbag their greatness.

Kendrick to me is like top 30-40 all time but I GET the appeal and how much over-hype he's getting. That's apart of the game and isn't really on him. Interscope handed him the ball and he ran some touchdowns. I love and respect his craft even if I'm not a huge fan.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You was never the greatest rapper alive or even top 20, Kendrick has always been a mid artist who makes FANTASTIC albums that transcends Hip-Hop
Wtf do y’all be talking about

R0Sc3nG.gif