Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
killed drake again

you know whats funny? you take kendrick's weakest track and there's a good chance it is better than Drake's magnum opus. :ohhh:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
A hunnid nikkas that you got on salary, and twenty of 'em want you as a casualty
And one of them is actually
next to you

And two of them is practically
tied to your lifestyle, just don't got the audacity/to tell you

Nah this is too specific. Kendrick started this war for a reason. Wouldn't have done it if he wasn't ready. Drake been dirty dikkin his people too long. fukkin Wayne's girl when he was locked up. That tells you the type of person he is underneath. He's made too many enemies along the way.
Just want to take the moment to say that was 100% a Slim Shady flow.

Everything you’re saying is correct btw. Spooky hours.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How does Drake even navigate through the world?

After what happened to Takeoff, I'd be scared as hell to ride around with hood dudes I don't know

Or he just got private security 247

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
So Drake's crew secretly hate him and are giving Kendrick lots of dirt and yet nothing in any diss so far has been nothing we didn't already know? Seems legit :heh:

I'm a Drake fan but I can admit when he gets bodied. Pusha fukking killed him and that's cause he had actual dirt. Kendrick telling us Drake's mixed and he has snakes in his camp ain't really it.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have snakes anyway and Kendrick is just talking to make him paranoid (it works every time).

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So Drake's crew secretly hate him and are giving Kendrick lots of dirt and yet nothing in any diss so far has been nothing we didn't already know? Seems legit :heh:

I'm a Drake fan but I can admit when he gets bodied. Pusha fukking killed him and that's cause he had actual dirt. Kendrick telling us Drake's mixed and he has snakes in his camp ain't really it.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have snakes anyway and Kendrick is just talking to make him paranoid (it works every time).
That’s what I’m saying. Everyone claims to have Mole but nothing that’s reveal is actually new or news

Crumple

All Star
Daps
KENDRICK!!! KENDRICK!!!! KENDRICK!!!!

Ya! Okay! This is fukking insanely dope!!!!!!!!

Yo!

Perfect weather for this to wake up to!

@Chip Skylark said it best EARLY!

"Kendrick is up!"

Voice, beat, flow, rhymes. Perfect.

This is Hip Hop.

J Cole stay back too!!!!

Even tho he did good too!

fukk!