Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt say i want gossip, I want a rap battle, I want more disrespect and aggression and less soul samples and r&b music.
I said this to my boy who hates Drake . If you hate Drake as badly as he himself said ( yes I know he also tried to wanting Drake to have blessings etc and being his friend ) then go in . It kind of seems like him and the super friends are jealous of Drake and wanted to take him out . Also not to mention I feel like he’s trying to preemptively stomp out whatever he’s so afraid of Drake saying . Tbh I think drakes gonna say the Whitney shyt or having a mixed kid separate from her angle if it’s done correctly then he may be worried that it has the effect push had .

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I can imagine him looking out at the sunrise, in a flowery robe with a wine glass in his hand, tears coming down then he throws the wine glass against the wall in frustration :russ:
h7oTCmZBPQFPWT6x6j.webp

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So it’s okay to pay a white man who works for Taylor Swift to make a soul beat even though you’re the ultimate pro black rapper for this generation? :heh: Couldn’t find a black man to flip an Al Green sample?
You really think this an angle? All the white boys making rap beats for years and now it’s off limits? Drake in house producer a whole white boy and you really think that’s a viable dis coming from him? Feel free to hate but god damn pick better logic

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I’m

I agree this isn’t it. Euphoria is a good first round but this is kind of like he’s scared of what he heard Drake is gonna lie about

Well let me ask you this how likely will you be to believe any tea Drake drops in a prespective future diss
You are the first person to bring up this point, where did you get Kendrick being scared of what Drake is going to say at any point during the song?

To me it sounds like Kendrick is saying you won't find anything that will impact me because I live a boring life. That Drake is wasting money hiring people to find dirt on him because they are coming back with nothing. Where did you get scared from?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You already know how the discourse is gonna go from here :mjlol:

When Drake dropped Taylor Made, it was because “Kendrick’s silence has him spiraling”. —- this is literally when Kenny stans was saying too

But now that Kendrick dropped 6:16 In LA, it’s be considered a victory , Kenny stans never had any intention of hearing any response from Drake even tho for 3 fukkin weeks it was Kenny silence is killing Drake :dead: