Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Unless I'm not listening correctly, the first minute or so didn't have anything to do with Drake. He could've left that off, started with the first verse, keep the chorus, then a short second verse. It's cool but I prefer "euphoria". He filled that magic requirement that has never been a prerequisite before:heh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

He hit him again in 3 days. So "Euphoria" came out quicker than "Push Ups" and now "616 in LA" came out faster than "Taylor Made". Again....so he probably does have an album on the way after dropping this. "Euphoria" was already like three different disses in one. Now he took the whole Weeknd's "Leakers in the crew" thing to a new level. He's talking about holding the cards because of the info he's getting from Drake team. So this was basically a response to that weak "Taylor Made AI" track. Then he goes and works with Taylor Swift's producer.

Also the title once again has multiple entandres with Drakes "AM/PM Series". Also clearly it's a homage to Tupac's birthday who Drake disrespected. That's why D Kot said Pac is turning in his grave. I have to be honest, I like this one because it's short and sweet, and its a little rawer because he's spitting over that Al Green loop. "Euphoria" is definitely more creative and grandiose. But I like that he's just spitting on this. I'm also loving this Al Green sample after flipping that Teddy too.

:wow:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
As a father with daughters Drake is a creep for sure but we gotta stop with the pedo points cause

Joe budden caught himself during the pod cause he starting mentioning mike Jackson and tying that in with Drake and said “let me stop” cause he knew he was about to get himself in deep shyt pushing that narrative
Nah no we don't, bro is a weirdo :ufdup: