Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Meh Euphoria was better…

waving-white-flag-for-peace-az58sv6ngqnybjbq.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let me get this straight: Kendrick talks about Drake not being black enough and not of the culture…

Then goes and pays a white man (producer to the biggest white artist in the world) to make a soul beat off an Al Green sample, and it’s okay because it’s some type of jab at “Taylor Made”?

Kendrick Stans are sick :mjlol:
Tell me you cheesing faaam.

He didn't say he wasn't black enough. He said he's CORNY and playing a caricature of a n1gga and that's not who he is.

You sound like you got some Crodie in you brother. Respectfully

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Drake Diss 1: You're short and have terrible music deals, do pushups bytch
Drake Diss 2: People gas you because they don't like me, I'm a pedophile, here have some AI voices

Kendrick Diss 1: You're a terrible person and father, don't fit in, and compensate for your blackness. Stick to dance music and stop saying nikka
Kendrick Diss 2: You're being scammed by your inner circle, who is also leaking shyt, and also some of them want you dead

On what level is Drake winning this battle? On what level is Kendrick coming in light? Can yall be fukking serious

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
yeah but the next line is “find the jewels like kash doll” which is a play on her song “ice me out”

He taunting the fukk out of Drake. Saying Cash XO isn't the leak and if he listens to the jewels in the disses he can find out who it is lol.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Let me get this straight: Kendrick talks about Drake not being black enough and not of the culture…

Then goes and pays a white man (producer to the biggest white artist in the world) to make a soul beat off an Al Green sample, and it’s okay because it’s some type of jab at “Taylor Made”?

Kendrick Stans are sick :mjlol:
It’s Okay. I Know it’s been a rough few days for Drezzy fans :mjcry: You are not alone

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Thing is what can he believably say about Kendrick that’s gonna hurt his reputation other than maybe he’s a domestic violent person? Kendrick said “I’m sorry I live a boring life” so what possibly can Drake use as a damning character flaw that he had to put money on the street to learn? Kendrick would have had to have done something nefarious and Kendrick seems very confident that it’s nothing to dig up

clear the air and out rap him on a hard beat? This beef is off of stan hype, tea spilling and great lyrical word plays/refs. Does Drake lose if he doesn't have more tea on Kendrick than Kendrick does Drake?

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I just looked up what Angel number 616

616 angel number means it's time to bring balance into your life. This can mean working to create a safe and welcoming home space, readdressing your work-life balance, and making time to nurture relationships, consider personal development, and practice gratitude and positivity. This number sequence can be a wake-up call, particularly if you have been feeling off-kilter, burnt out, or as though you have lost touch with your soul mission. There's nothing big and complex about this number - rather, it invites you to reconnect with your daily life, to spend quality time at home -either alone or with others, and to keep an optimistic outlook so you can grow on your spiritual journey.

i get that breh but it could be a possible triple meaning (maybe more). We know Kendrick can be slick we he wants to be

fathers day =6/16 (in other words basicaslly saying "youre my son")
2Pac birthday = we all know KDot alluded to the ring .

we'll see and for the record i dont want no Drake fans in my notifications trying to argue and juelz, Yall know idc anyways jbh
:wow: