Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Seems like a reach to me :russell:

At first I thought some of the stuff was a reach too… but then he reminded me about the most forgotten track of this whole battle, that Buried Alive remix by Drake and how odd that was but now it feels like he was acknowledging he knew what Kendrick was talking about and now it makes me feel like it may have sped up the release of Family Matters.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Fo sure his last album was a huge disaster and his last video with baby keem was a giant flop so he needed something to be relevant again

Weird that Drake would allow his ego to get the best of him and offer himself as tribute.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
At first I thought some of the stuff was a reach too… but then he reminded me about the most forgotten track of this whole battle, that Buried Alive remix by Drake and how odd that was but now it feels like he was acknowledging he knew what Kendrick was talking about and now it makes me feel like it may have sped up the release of Family Matters.
It struck a nerve..everybody says “Meet The Grahams” and/or “Not Like Us” was the knock out blow.

But “6:16 In LA” was when you can tell a “checkmate” moment was coming, Aubrey REALLY should not have reacted with his emotions.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn okay I’ll watch that video then 😭

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
“Raise my hands to a fallen sky, I fantasize
ME jumpin' planets immortalized, I correspond
THREE angels watchin' me all the time
Put my children to SLEEP with a prayer, then close my eyes
Definition of PEACE”

That rhyme scheme is just :wow:

Reminds me of Andre 3K or early 2002 Em…

How this man managed to rap about spirituality on a diss track is just :mindblown:

Drake didn’t have a chance..
Man I love poetry and writing. Kendrick is one of the greatest writers. I use to print out lyircs when I was younger and try to identify whole rhymes and full rhymes. He's just so good.

Definition of PEACE

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man I love poetry and writing. Kendrick is one of the greatest writers. I use to print out lyircs when I was younger and try to identify whole rhymes and full rhymes. He's just so good.

Definition of PEACE
Yeah that a steamin pile of overrated shyt, but carry on