Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

:mjlol:SO DRAKES RIGHT HAND MAN
IS LEAKING KENDRICK INFO?

THATS WHAT WE'RE RUNNING WITH HERE?

AIGHT IM DONE
:devil:
:evil:

Bruh you are a fukking Drake stan :ohhh::ohhh:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Wowww, makes sense tho I guess. COMPLETELY contextualizes all your shyt takes in the Coliseum :laff:

This is crazy, you in here running interference for this man LMAO

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Slightly ahead?? The whole internet has been getting jokes off this whole week off two songs. NYC hip hop commentary is going out sad in this past few days between this, Flex, Cam, Mase AK, Rory and Mal.

Only Ebro and Rosenberg are acknowledging the washing that's happening. Drake might be able to pull out a record to help his fans feel better about it, but this shyt ain't close......and I don't think Kendrick has even really swung hard yet.
:mjlol:And AK had the nerve to say Drake is the underdog.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Drake still posting on his story. At this point, I kind've think he has to have a "bomb".

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clowns was really acting like this isn't heat. same fakkits that was talking about alien voices earlier in the week. make ya minds up. :russ:

this shyt is just a good song in its own right before he even gets to the beef talk. artistry. king kendrick.:wow:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just find it funny how nikkas on the coli have been coping so hard for the past month. Drake hasn't lost the beef and Kendricks two tracks sound good but it isn't anything nuclear about it. We get it you hate the cac Jew but stop trying to cope so hard.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
At 6:16 pm I'm entering my church to pray to the lord almighty that Aubrey had carnal relations with Whitney.
Cool, don't forget to say exactly 6 "Our Fathers..." and touch the handle on the door 16 times before leaving.