Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

derro13

All Star
Daps
53873-DBC-03-AC-412-D-BCB8-5-DC9-B52-FFE17.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This time he need to be on demon mode, no more jumping on folks songs to give them a hit. Tax these ungrateful nxggas :ufdup:

too late. they done used him up and spit him out. :yeshrug:

nikka shoulda known they were only using him to begin with. But I guess he was using them too for black cred.

sounds even to me :troll:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please elaborate. I was reading that lyt may have written back to back. Is there some truth to it?

I honestly feel Kendrick’s battle style is like dalyt…. With these entendres and bugged out calculated approach. Listen to the way he was spitting on that link I dropped and tell me that don’t sound how kung fu Kenny rhyming right now. I don’t ever remember kendrick for spitting that deep With word play. Just my opinion.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And Kendrick has successfully painted Aubrey as a liar now. So any DuckTales he comes with won't even hit as hard. He literally lied about every single thing on pushups so Kendrick already knew Aubrey's plan. Crodies whole life is a lie. His personality is a lie. His accent. His music. His pen. His nose. His abs.

The boy is a fraud from top to bottom.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Found this comment on Reddit :wow::

So for 6:16 we got:

Canadian fathers day, pacs bday, OJ simpson trial date, nichole simpson was declared dead at 6:16 in LA or it's just that her funeral was 6/16 one of the two or both, and on top of all that the beat was co-produced by taylor swifts producer so it's taylor made.

This nikka is diabolical on a level i was not aware of.

EDIT: Euphoria the show also premiered 6/16. Ay bruh, he got it lol