“ Kendrick is a fake pan africanist hotep.” voice of reason

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im old and out of touch. A close friend of mine told me that the song was an ADOS anthem to let others in the diaspora know that they aren’t like them.

Here I was thinking the song is a diss towards Drake and J Cole saying they not like us meaning west coast vs everyone or maybe even the old dark vs light skin battle or maybe they aren’t built for battle like west coast does it.

:flabbynsick:

How dare you not spend too much fukking time on Twitter arguing with other black people about just how valid their blackness is. :gucci:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He really is retarded

nikka just sits on his phone all day crying about metrics and numbers and just hollers about “reparations” and nothing else

As if reparations can fix his unproductive and unfulfilling ass life

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Is he even Africanist? Thought he was Hebrew Israelite. They're not Pan-African or Pro-African.

Hebrew Israelites (of the US variety) believe descendants of African slaves and people of Latin American and Native American descent are part of the same tribe. Other Africans are not part of the tribe and are even seen with hostility.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
How dare you not spend too much fukking time on Twitter arguing with other black people about just how valid their blackness is. :gucci:
I don’t have a Twitter. The Coli is my social media. The homey is ADOS so he was breaking it down to me about how the song is really about addressing the disrespect others in the diaspora have shown to ADOS by taking their culture and not paying taxes on it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have a Twitter. The Coli is my social media. The homey is ADOS so he was breaking it down to me about how the song is really about addressing the disrespect others in the diaspora have shown to ADOS by taking their culture and not paying taxes on it.

It is, but that’s just Black American pride and protecting our culture. Not the BS ADOS/FBA diaspora shyt. You think Kendrick gonna call someone a tether or fleer