Kendrick doesn't have the quotables to beat Drake and nothing he drops will be able to top Story of Adidon.

Superstar
Daps
Drake was not trying to chart with a 7 minute song. He was tryna get that fraud to rap about a fake daughter. Now kbots coping with Dots loss of credibility/propaganda prize :umad:

Out here rappin like u bout to get the slaves free :umad:
Where’s yo uncle at?? Cause i wanna talk to the man of the house:umad:

Is it self defense cause she bigger than u :umad:

:mjpls:
Of course a NOBODY would like that ‘free the slaves line’, champion a pdf file, and continue to “buh-buh-buh…” about fake domestic violence that was brought up by a cac woman (the same kind of women who have spent centuries lying on black men).

Listen to the panicked ravings of an emo cac woman because you don’t want to feel bad about lonely candle lit nights, using an igloo cooler as an apartment sofa, listening to dreidel raised Canadian’s who like to party with high school and middle school girls, brehettes

lolol-lol.gif

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Drake was not trying to chart with a 7 minute song. He was tryna get that fraud to rap about a fake daughter. Now kbots coping with Dots loss of credibility/propaganda prize :umad:

Drake and his writers can't even make a 7 minute song!
:umad:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Kendrick had a lot of anti lgbtq bars in the beef but got no smoke for it :jbhmm:

I know Unctie won't happy at the crib listening to that shyt :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This battle showed that Kendrick can easily do what Drake does but Drake can't do the things that Kendrick does.
:umad:
Basically :laff:

Drake can make the club bangers but he not going scorched earth like Dot. nikka thought he won the beef by saying his baby ain’t his :laff: