Supporter
Daps
EaKvZlE.gif

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop has used Ghostwriters too, :mjlol: at Kendrick throwing jabs at his West O.G.'s....

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Smoked a bit and came back to this thread......you reaching like Mr Fantastic my dude. It might be addressed to the game in general but you cant point ya finger at any one artist:beli:

Ive been in the studio with plenty rappers where there was plenty suggestions being tossed out. Ive never been in the studio and not been asked whether the line was hot or if they should spit it a lil different or switch words up. Technically I shouldve got writing credit:patrice: for that but its really not a big deal. The only difference is Kanye gives his team writing credits so they all can eat. You give Kanye a hot line, he makes a hot song, and you getting checks for life:blessed:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I thought it was directed at Aubrey, cause the next line is

And if I gotta brown nose for some gold then I'd rather be a bum than a motherfukkin' baller

Wont kiss Drakes ass for a hit. Drake works for a basketball team. Am I reaching?

brown nosing for some gold?

that's in reference to Kanye West crying over a Grammy noms and wins

rather be a bum than a baller

in reference to kanye west "ball so hard...that is shyt crazy...nikkas in paris"

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it addressed to Ye when Ye gives credit to the writers that he works with :dahell:?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
brown nosing for some gold?

that's in reference to Kanye West crying over a Grammy noms and wins

rather be a bum than a baller

in reference to kanye west "ball so hard...that is shyt crazy...nikkas in paris"
Nah it wouldn't be Kanye since they never beefed and Kanye isn't really considered a rap lyricist plus it's no secret he has help. He's talking about some rap people think is nice that try's to front like no one helps. Drake.