Kena: Bridge of Spirits(PS5, PS4,PC)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kena did really well in sales this year too, sold better than Far Cry and It takes two in the EU.

And its number 20 in the US.
FI6Tw6fWYAcfclD

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't know why there were comments about the game being short.
I'm playing through at a moderate pace (not completionist but not rushing either) and roughly about 6 - 7 hours in I'm a 3rd of the way through with the game if the amount of masks is any indication of how long the overall game is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know why there were comments about the game being short.
I'm playing through at a moderate pace (not completionist but not rushing either) and roughly about 6 - 7 hours in I'm a 3rd of the way through with the game if the amount of masks is any indication of how long the overall game is.

Concern trolling. The game is at minimum 13 hours long

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Just finished… This game is pretty damn good..

As everyone has already said, the visuals and soundtrack are fantastic. They’re among the best I’ve experienced in an indie game. I played in fidelity mode since the cutscenes are 24fps and the foliage is improved. Gameplay wise I was mostly content but aiming the bow was very sluggish.
After beating the game I switched to performance mode and tried using the bow:wow:. The experience was night and day. I can’t recall a bigger improvement in responsiveness that I’ve felt while switching from 30 to 60fps. My eventual master play through will definitely be in performance mode.

Some of these boss fights though :picard:
Don’t let the cute Rot fool you, this game was no walk in the park.

Can’t wait to see what Ember Labs does next.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Just finished… This game is pretty damn good..

As everyone has already said, the visuals and soundtrack are fantastic. They’re among the best I’ve experienced in an indie game. I played in fidelity mode since the cutscenes are 24fps and the foliage is improved. Gameplay wise I was mostly content but aiming the bow was very sluggish.
After beating the game I switched to performance mode and tried using the bow:wow:. The experience was night and day. I can’t recall a bigger improvement in responsiveness that I’ve felt while switching from 30 to 60fps. My eventual master play through will definitely be in performance mode.

Some of these boss fights though :picard:
Don’t let the cute Rot fool you, this game was no walk in the park.

Can’t wait to see what Ember Labs does next.
Game has a nice difficulty to it that I like…I’m just at the point where I’m tryna get the first relic to summon taro..prolly like 3 hours in…loving it so far