Kena Bridge of Spirits and Psychonauts 2 come out the same day (no warring)

What will you be picking up?

• Psychonauts 2

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Kena Bridge of Spirits

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1st game is a classic I’m grabbing it up off the strength of that alone. Plus I have Gamepass so it’s free for me. I’m buying Kena tho. That shyt looks wavy.

Yeah, original Psychonauts was dope, i think i bought it the same time i bought my original xbox and jet set radio

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I never was even remotely interested in psyconauts, but gamepass allows you to try shyt and psyconauts it turns out is one of the best games of it's era.

It's created by double fine productions and they literally can do no wrong, one of my favorite devs. They are behind brutal Legend, stacking, costume quest, rad, the cave.

And talking black studios, Black devs? Double fine has released 2 games by black ppl. Broken age and Tasha's game :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It looks boring as hell. The character movement looks way too slow and the gameplay looks dull. I also dislike the art direction.
1st game is a classic I’m grabbing it up off the strength of that alone. Plus I have Gamepass so it’s free for me. I’m buying Kena tho. That shyt looks wavy.
Idk I never played the 1st one but it always looked low-key wack to me.

Kena looks way more interesting and looks like it'll play like an old-school Zelda game mixed with light platforming.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Psychonauts developers made Brutal Legend, I'll pass.

Kena, never looked into it. Might catch it on sale.