Kelis is in rare form right now

Daps

He really did, lowkey.

Like, I know he's doing ok or whatever now and his career is still strong, but having a chick like this and blowing it because you were on some selfish shyt is a major fukk up.

Nas, actually won . there is nothing like peace of mind at the end of the day. If he would've stayed he would be locked up for domestic abuse. Ive seen this situation too many times.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I see better at my local Walmart but I would
Still stick my tongue as far in her ass as humanly possible

:yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She always looked like a gourmet meal to be honest.. :francis:

Rumors of her having a bad odor though..:why:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Her husband ain't even been in the ground a year yet and she already fishing

:picard:

#GMB
You get 90 days (if she’s a good girl) after you die and she’s ready to pogo to the next dikk fam. She’s also going to use the life insurance money to trick off on the next nikka. New widows are like shooting fish in a barrel my man.

True story… I met a chick on Hinge and we went on a date, we go back to her crib and start drinking. I noticed a big ass bucket of protein powder on the fridge and I made a joke about it because she is in good shape. She said, “ Oh, that’s his.” I was like “His?” She informed me that her husband passed a couple of months prior. Out of my own personal respect, I won’t say how.

My co worker’s husband passed from Covid 11/20 and she said she went to therapy and started online dating again April/2021. Their child wasn’t even one yet.

In both cases, female friends encouraged them to “get back out there”.

To the point… Kelis has always been gorgeous and is aging like fine wine.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He really did, lowkey.

Like, I know he's doing ok or whatever now and his career is still strong, but having a chick like this and blowing it because you were on some selfish shyt is a major fukk up.
I'd wager Drake lost harder having a no name smutt as his baby mom's. But I'm sure you would rather slit your wrist than acknowledge that.