Keke Palmer Posts 1st Sneak Peak Of Her New Film That She Produced Called "Pimp"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Fam, I knew a bad ass redbone on the southside of Chicago in the roseland area who had three bad ass hoes, don’t sleep:pachaha:...this movie kinda suspect tho, im a wait till I see it
we had a project out in Trenton, NJ a couple years ago and there was this pretty ass chocolate shorty that had these two busted hoes runnin tricks on the block.
shorty was hollering at the laborers and shyt. then this bytch looks at me like, "hey handsome! you tryna get your dikk wet?"
:shaq:

i said, "no thank you whore! i dont know where yall been!"
:meloohhh:

This shyt looks kinda ill tho!
:ehh:

Low key, that one joint with DMX "Never Die Alone" i think, was dope!
Always glad to see DMX doing good.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
*more info*

DMX To Star In Film With Keke Palmer, Who Plays Lesbian Pimp

DMX has been casted in a new indie film starring Keke Palmer, reports Deadline.

The troubled Bronx rapper has committed to joining the cast of Pimp, which is centered around the love story of a lesbian pimp, played by Palmer, and her girlfriend. In the film, the couple dreams of making it out the 'hood and getting out of the sex industry.

The project, which is currently being filmed in New York City, takes a look at the life and hustle for women in the illegal sex trade, and the dangers they face along the way.

Pimp
is all about girl power, as it stars two female main characters and is directed and written by a woman (Christine Crokos).

“This movie is quite unique,” said Alexis Varouxakis, who is a co-producer of the project. “The writer-director is a woman. All the lead characters are women and at it’s core it is a love story, but it takes place in a harsh world where women have to hustle to survive. We have never seen a woman pimp before with a girlfriend.”

DMX--real name Earl Simmons--has quite the number of films under his belt, including his critically acclaimed roles in Belly (1998) and Romeo Must Die (2000), which also starred Aaliyah. It's not yet clear what role he will play in the upcoming, Pimp.
:hhh:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the trailer, it looks like a fantasy of what chicks imagine pimpin as a chick would be like
I'll reserve judgment and catch it on them rents

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Watching this right now. Darius Miles looking dude just shot the chocolate prostitute, threw her on the concrete then fukked the white prostitute from the byke in front of another chick:picard::picard: