Keith Lee Wants To Be AEW's First Black World Champion

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Keith Lee has a better chance to be the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Winner than AEW champion :yeshrug:

Shtittttt he got to go through the gawd first:

Joey_Chestnut_2009.jpg

Plus we got a Keith Lee at home :mjpls:
the-annual-world-famous-nathans-international-hot-dog-eating-contest-EDHEME.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Damn ya'll shifted on Lee quick, only caught a few matches loved him in his RR debut and NXT, Smackdown, Raw match. dude seems like he could legit be a champ.
Some of the fat jokes in this thread are funny, but you make an excellent point. From a physical standpoint, Keith Lee is far more intimidating than guys like MJF or Jon Moxley. Plus, Keith played football and probably still has that O-line strength. He has real athletic experience. As a matter of fact, Keith Lee is one of the only 5 guys on the AEW roster that I'd think twice about having an actual fight against. Don't let Bro. Bearcat's #chubbygang membership fool you, breh is credible.
Keith's musical tastes are trash, though.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Lee should've been WWE champ once upon a time till covid fukked him up....but nah Swerve should definitely be the first at this point...

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I don't watch AEW, mainly because I don't watch wrestling much anymore...... But has Keith Lee fallen off that bad???

Last time checked...he was teaming with swerve... then I see a viral clip of him and Ross in the ring and seemed like he doing big things..

Why's it so far fetched him becoming AEW champ?
Racism?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
You Jess, but this really needs to happen :wow: . Have a baddie section looking like the cast of a musical :dame:. TSC would burn and I would crawl to roast marshmellows over the juelzing and fukkery :wow:

Plus it would be good material for the TLR since thread topics always favors the gay community :mjgrin:
Have a tournament for the next big title shot on Dynamite :sas1:

Have Kiss go over Kenny Omega in less than a minute with a running knee to the temple during the first round :sas2:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't watch AEW, mainly because I don't watch wrestling much anymore...... But has Keith Lee fallen off that bad???

Last time checked...he was teaming with swerve... then I see a viral clip of him and Ross in the ring and seemed like he doing big things..

Why's it so far fetched him becoming AEW champ?
Racism?
I wouldn’t say it’s far fetched, just think at this point there are other black wrestlers that are more likely to be the first - like Starks, Swerve, Hobbs