Keith Lee Wants To Be AEW's First Black World Champion

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During a recent interview for The Masked Man Show, AEW star Keith Lee discussed his end gole of becoming AEW World Champion. Below are some highlights (via Fightful):
“Oh, I mean, let’s be honest here. Any place or any time that an individual goes to a company, it doesn’t have to be sports related or physical, When you go somewhere, most people [have goals or ambitions] of being that number one talent, that number one person, that number one mine, whatever it may be. The end goal is obviously to become AEW World Heavyweight Champion, and let’s be honest, I’m really good at making history. I would be [AEW’s first] black World Heavyweight Champion. I’m more than capable of doing that, I’m more than capable of carrying myself in a way that would be fitting and beneficial to a company.”

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sonny Kiss has a better chance

You Jess, but this really needs to happen :wow: . Have a baddie section looking like the cast of a musical :dame:. TSC would burn and I would crawl to roast marshmellows over the juelzing and fukkery :wow:

Plus it would be good material for the TLR since thread topics always favors the gay community :mjgrin:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif