Keith Lee & Pizza Hut collab on limited edition FamiLee Community Pizza

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:whoa:

dominos gotta be the WOAT of the major chains, even after they revamped the formula
Dominos is killing the competition. I just wish they'd fukk with yall like they fukk with me :wow: I'll try to put in a word you breh

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Dominos is killing the competition. I just wish they'd fukk with yall like they fukk with me :wow: I'll try to put in a word you breh
where you at? cause these Cali/bay area dominos been trash ever since I've been a kid :russ:

I still go there occasionally, since there's one by my work, but shyt it usually terrible

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
where you at? cause these Cali/bay area dominos been trash ever since I've been a kid :russ:

I still go there occasionally, since there's one by my work, but shyt it usually terrible
I'm in the south. The only thing I can assume is they're fukkin up the recipe out there, and Pizza Hut is easier to tolerate when they fukk up.

One day Imma do a side by side comparison cause I swear, there's NO WAY yall are getting the same quality. Prolly get the Keith Lee joint and the same toppings from Dominos

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm in the south. The only thing I can assume is they're fukkin up the recipe out there, and Pizza Hut is easier to tolerate when they fukk up.

One day Imma do a side by side comparison cause I swear, there's NO WAY yall are getting the same quality. Prolly get the Keith Lee joint and the same toppings from Dominos
i don't doubt that they prob messing shyt up, cause even overseas I've see people saying Dominos >> pizza hut...in this one vid i watched about overseas dominos on one of those food youtube channels

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Pizza Hut makes a really good personal pan. The thin crust is pretty good too. Cool collab between the two.

Dominos pretty good too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
These social media food reviewers are hilarious to me. They will kill a local restaurant about their food then turn around and do deals with places like Pizza Hut and Ltitle Caesars :scust: There’s no way they could tell me food from some local spot is trash while big upping mediocre to wack pizza