Keith Lee is returning to cities for Redeem Tour, starting with ATL /*distributed food instead

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Someone educate me

Did he get popular off food reviews? Or was he already popular once he entered that realm? I don't know much about him

Daps
:mjlol: " Atlanta we just want to eat. We come in peace"

However if yall want some trouble we got something for you. Dont make me have to use them because we will.

And then doubled down on it at the end of the video.

I was rooting for him but these thinly veiled threats aint a good look man. You know you going into a hostile environment why bring your family?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps

However if yall want some trouble we got something for you. Dont make me have to use them because we will.

I was rooting for him but these thinly veiled threats aint a good look man. You know you going into a hostile environment why bring your family?
He was a UFC fighter, he's really like that.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Redemption tour:gucci:?

Who the hell you think you are:childplease:?
A somebody unlike you:childplease: the only time you’re acknowledged is when someone says
qMJ734.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Being a UFC fighter has nothing to do with being "like that" when you making threats with your armed security to a entire city on a family food tour.

He just upped the ante and brought gunplay into the situation for no reason.
natural aggression....

some people have it....

some people can control it...

we know where he stands

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Being a UFC fighter has nothing to do with being "like that" when you making threats with your armed security to a entire city on a family food tour.

He just upped the ante and brought gunplay into the situation for no reason.
Go back and read the thread about his first tour through ATL. His reviews upset some people. And the internet being the internet I'm sure some idiots threatened his life on social media.
Why would you forget/disregard that and jump right into "he threatened people and upped the ante"? You think his comments in OP come out of thin air?

Daps
Go back and read the thread about his first tour through ATL. His reviews upset some people. And the internet being the internet I'm sure some idiots threatened his life on social media.
Why would you forget/disregard that and jump right into "he threatened people and upped the ante"? You think his comments in OP come out of thin air?

If threats were made on his life then why go back WITH your family?

Its plenty of cities that love him where he and his family can go without armed security.

You have to be careful what you invite especially when its involving gunplay.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If threats were made on his life then why go back WITH your family?

Its plenty of cities that love him where he and his family can go without armed security.

You have to be careful what you invite especially when its involving gunplay.

He's a successful in-demand media star and businessman. Likely he and his family are exploring opportunities and linking up with like minded people in that city, in addition to the food reviews.

He has the resources to have a security detail, and it's probably supplemented by city and state law enforcement.

Dusty MFers who threatened him don't get to dictate his life or what he decides to do.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Visiting a city and threatening them beforehand is something