He should run for prez but the media will keep attacking him

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
From 2018

Now you're bumping his threads because of Biden?

Emotional.
I just wanted to make sure my faux militant Coli leftist were keeping the same energy.

Apparently not.

:stopitslime: men and women go to family court every day over relationship matters. Why does she need to be a Republican for this shyt to be fraudulent. She has all the texts, the phone logs, but misplaced the video of abuse? How sway?

:russ:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I just wanted to make sure my faux militant Coli leftist were keeping the same energy.

Apparently not.

:russ:
Dog, this is sad.

YOU are the person that said Keith Ellison's situation shouldn't be compared to a sexual assault accusation. So stand on your own words and realize that by bumping this thread you're only arguing with yourself. You can't even admit this point. I have no interest in arguing the merits of this case or that quote, much like I have no interest in arguing about the allegations against Biden. At the same time as I was saying Keith was telling the truth, I was ok with Franken resigning and the leadership in VA getting the boot. I'm not you nikka.

Go look in the stickied Biden allegations thread. I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE POST IN THERE. I'm not interested in this shyt you guys are doing. The Kavanaugh thread and the Biden thread got upped the moment the mainstream media outlets started reporting on Biden because the 2 situations represent the beginning and end of the #metoo movement in politics - they are linked.

Get out your feelings.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dog, this is sad.

YOU are the person that said Keith Ellison's situation shouldn't be compared to a sexual assault accusation. So stand on your own words and realize that by bumping this thread you're only arguing with yourself. You can't even admit this point. I have no interest in arguing the merits of this case or that quote, much like I have no interest in arguing about the allegations against Biden. At the same time as I was saying Keith was telling the truth, I was ok with Franken resigning and the leadership in VA getting the boot. I'm not you nikka.

Go look in the stickied Biden allegations thread. I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE POST IN THERE. I'm not interested in this shyt you guys are doing. The Kavanaugh thread and the Biden thread got upped the moment the mainstream media outlets started reporting on Biden because the 2 situations represent the beginning and end of the #metoo movement in politics - they are linked
Get out your feelings.
All those words to say that you stickied the Kavanaugh thread because you don't like Joe Biden.

Pathetic. :mjlol: