Kehlani Calls Out The Music Industry For Not Speaking Out In The War In Gaza

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Whats up with people wanting you to be more worried about foreign affairs than what's happening right in front of you. They not warring by accident, tell them surrender then
:gucci:
Virtue signaling has been made a requirement thanks to Gen Z. One of the WOAT things they have done. As if people can't just lie :mjlol:

Look at how they made posting your pronouns a standard thing to the point that it's an option on most social medias. It's wild.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Never did like this bytch

For the love of everything holy and leafly, I tried to listen to her songs but that squeaky nasal driven potty mouth bullshyt just kills the mating vibes. Like how am I'm supposed to do a ollie 720 nosedive in the coochie to "I'M A STAR HANGING OUT AT A BAR, WITH BAD bytchES MY p*ssy BE UP TO PAR" :why:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Virtue signaling has been made a requirement thanks to Gen Z. One of the WOAT things they have done. As if people can't just lie :mjlol:

Look at how they made posting your pronouns a standard thing to the point that it's an option on most social medias. It's wild.

Breh gen-z weirdos are like modern day hipsters with tacky clothes, pronouns, and lack of hygiene :scust:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She expresses herself very poorly. Probably just shocked seeing people who aren't darkskinned get treated inhumanely. But of course she can't SAY that.