Kehlani Calls Out The Music Industry For Not Speaking Out In The War In Gaza

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
She still my little baby
But she ain’t calling out what’s going on in Haiti
I don’t remember her going too hard when black folks was getting snuffed by cops and still til this day
It’s a lot of of evil shyt happening in the world today
Not everything is about what she talking
This conflict definitely has me questioning black folks heavily when we know in our hearts that both sides don’t give a red fukk about our existence and the wars we fight internally and outside everyday

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: sighs.....

• We are in the middle of a dystopic takeover where your ID can be read off of the tip of a finger
  • Inflation is rising to the point professional doctors got to do Uber gigs just to get food
  • Housing crisis
  • Homeless crisis
  • Fentanyl epidemic
  • A potential criminal could be the President of the United States
  • Our infrastructure is crumbling from the belly down
  • Jobs are vanishing in favor of AI
  • The educational system is being eradicated
  • Public libraries are being sucked soulless
  • Corporations are doing overtime into rebuilding the World Wide Web into a one advertisement entity.
Look...I get it, what they are doing in Gaza is disgusting, just like the issues involving Ukraine...but for once, can we focus on the war at home. As these countries are getting funded by guns, financial stability, and resources...there's a bunch of people ready to crash the fukk out in the States because they can't afford a loaf of bread....

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
id probably be more vocal about Gaza if it wasnt for people framing it as a reason to not vote Biden

if you're actually gonna make me choose between supporting Biden or allowing Trump back in, I will absolutely make the choice that's best for my people