Keep Your Eyes On Tony Khan. Poor Habibi Was Going Through It!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It’s not worth that high of a rating tho. :skip:

I’d give it a 7. The women’s title match was the only meh match, but it gets a pass since Hayter is injured.
It's the big moments for me. I'll always remember the day my girl Kris Statlander came back and won the title :ahh: and the last two matches are at least AEW Match of the Year contenders.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't really go for the Deathmatch style so that main event was excess, and not in a good way. Tony seems to lean on that to differentiate his brand though and if the majority like it, good for them I guess. :manny:
Side note. I like violent rasslin (watch Maclin vs PCO from last Friday's Impact ppv if you want some piff), so I decided yesterday to watch the so-called Elite vs the BCC.
To my dismay, I saw Cesaro giving somebody a big swing, and Miss Kenny's team doing a synchronized pose & dive spot DURING A MF'N DEATHMATCH!!!
I'm still cussing myself out for entertaining that bullshyt!
:scust:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Side note. I like violent rasslin (watch Maclin vs PCO from last Friday's Impact ppv if you want some piff), so I decided yesterday to watch the so-called Elite vs the BCC.
To my dismay, I saw Cesaro giving somebody a big swing, and Miss Kenny's team doing a synchronized pose & dive spot DURING A MF'N DEATHMATCH!!!

Too fake and childish. Exploding kick was a transition move Lmao.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Breh I knew the match was going to be a mess. Not a good sloppy hardcore mess like some shyt you would see at GCW (They immune because lmao GCW), but a uncoordinated fukking mess.

• We didn't asked for this...we wanted Blood and Gutz (I guess its coming soon due to Take being the 5th man, but breh that would had made some sense due to it being Memorial Day)
  • Faith No nikkas:mjpls:performing in blackface just killed the whole entire vibe
  • I'm sorry but I'm tired of Mox bleeding on top of folks
  • The Pillars match should have been the main event instead of this cheap ploy of "double main event", reminds me of when Vince was slick with Punk and Bryne having a "2nd main event" despite the main event being clown shoes (CeGOAT against People power)
  • The camera work was all over the damn place (either split screen it or keep it all near the ring
  • Exploding Nike (Is it Ring of Honor or is it DDT):comeon:
  • Take felt like a shoe in (SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WE NEED A SURPRISE BECAUSE PHIL NOT COMING BACK UNTIL JUNE)
Overall, nobody wanted this. As a fukkery expert, sometimes less is more. How about a lumberjack match, maybe a elimination style match, etc. The more I watch Dub, the more I don't even know what I'm watching :dead:. Are we alternative to WWE or CZW with the bag? Are we a fed promotion, or a indie with fukk money?

Make it make sense.