Keep it 100: Do you still know people who brag about how dangerous their city is??

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you're from Philly right? You tell us

He’s from Bangalore :mjlol:

This one of his many alt accounts

I was just in Baltimore for my nephew basketball tournament last weekend. I really liked the city :manny: the harbour was nice, Fells Point was cool, Federal Hill was a dope lil neighborhood copped some books from a nice book store and got some good tree from the Cookies location. Mount Vernon had some nice bars and restaurants. Granted I stayed in these areas :whoa: I did drive through West Baltimore and saw tons of abandoned/boarded up homes which reminded me of The Wire but there was no one outside :francis:

Most cities you gonna be fine in as long as you not DEEP in the hood at 12-1 am. What tourists or someone passing through really doing that anywhere though?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Somehow, this shyt rings so true. Used to hear this convo a ton when I lived in Bmore. It reminds me of that old James Watts line “territory you ain’t holding a deed to. Your bytch ass was see through. You get a gun to make them believe you.”
Bmore? You mean BODYMORE?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Its even worse when dudes try to make Raleigh into a war zone knowing damn well its a college town and they don't go to Durham at night.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-The most I've seen people do it growing up til now were the Chicago brehs. Oldheads who haven't been there in a decade bragging about the shootings from last weekend.