Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You negged that one dude for saying hell smash that decent looking white girl with freckles from the family trailer business commercial or whatever it was. Had me scared to say Id smash you probably wouldve negged me too.
i said quote me...

context matters...

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Notice she also looks like his ex-wife :scust:

People keep trying to will this into existence but she ain't got it

Yeah Millie doesn't have that "it" quality even though cacs keep trying to push her. Also she doesn't have the range. Jenna Ortega though probably has next.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yh hopefully by then I’ll be happily married with my beautiful wife, I know a bunch of 40-44 year old women that still look good so that ain’t no problem to me.

Also like I said the difference in a teen and a woman that is 26-30 is huge normally I’ve already said if the girl he was dating was in that age range I wouldn’t mind so much, but you deflecting to absolve yourself of your pedo adjacent fantasies.
Don’t put that on me. I’m not fukking teenagers. My point is that if she’s legal then :yeshrug:let Keenan smash.My problem is when grooming happens. But you please please keep that same energy. When your wife hasn’t fukked in a couple weeks and you’re 44 and you want to rub one out. Don’t violate your own standards.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Shut up nikka.
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 18 19

That’s nowhere their prime … :dahell:

It’s 21 to 27 physically
And if she’s been hitting the gym, it’s not a downward spiral
Y'all are arguing two different things

His argument is biological, for those ages are prime ages for pregnancy

Your argument is about shyt like developing personality, maturity, fukk skills and so on

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Men don't pick women for relationships to "mentally connect". That's some female shyt. Men look for 3 things: Youth, Beauty, and Chastity. This chick checked those boxes which is why a rich guy like Keenan choose her.
Bro said chastity. Medieval knight headass

Y’all tellin on yourself, not bc of wanting youngER chicks, but bc your lack of acknowledgment that THIS case is different bc of how he met her. Also 44 vs 19 is a bit much

Like bruh yall not spitting nothing special, we all nggas we get it. If you made a thread about Leonardo DiCaprio’s MO no one would care we’d salute. THIS however is different

Even Leo would look at this and :picard:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are arguing two different things

His argument is biological, for those ages are prime ages for pregnancy

Your argument is about shyt like developing personality, maturity, fukk skills and so on

And body too, most women don’t really get that weight that ass till they’re like 22-26 you got some girls that were fast but they start truly getting grown women bodies when they out of High school.

I can think of too many examples of chicks that had small figures skinny no ass at all develop bodies by the time they’re 25, 17 is no way a girls physical prime unless you a pedo.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
:sitdown:

You clearly must have missed the grooming part, the part where she was on SNL when she was TWELVE. That opens a very dirty can of worms. Ngga had to have met her there and stayed in contact :scust: This different

Or they could've lost contact and met again when she got older.