Kedi (2016) - One of the best documentaries in YEARS, shows why cats > dogs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
big cats would fukk up any dog on earth, they are some of the ultimate hunters on earth. imagine a fakkit ass chiuaua vs a snow leopard. :mjcry: take the descendants of those bad ass muhfukkaz over some weak ass dumb ass filthy ass dog anyday

but will one of those lil satan helpers save a drowning baby, protect your pregnant wife, sniff out cancer... help you find your weed stash.. let you know when you about to have a seizure,...help you hunt food for your family... alarm you to trespassers on your property.... or even sniff out a bomb in an elementary school.... :wow: I can go on for day...... :whew:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
but will one of those lil satan helpers save a drowning baby, protect your pregnant wife, sniff out cancer... help you find your weed stash.. let you know when you about to have a seizure,...help you hunt food for your family... alarm you to trespassers on your property.... or even sniff out a bomb in an elementary school.... :wow: I can go on for day...... :whew:

Dogs will take a shyt in your living room and look at you like "come here and pick this shyt up right now" :birdman:

Cats got enough pride and self respect to go somewhere else and bury it too. Nuff said

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Dogs will take a shyt in your living room and look at you like "come here and pick this shyt up right now" :birdman:

Cats got enough pride and self respect to go somewhere else and bury it too. Nuff said

What the fukk are you on about breh, a properly trained dog will do the same :mjlol:

A dog won't be bringing in no dead pigeons & rats to your home for it to feast later.

fukk a cat a nikka

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
What the fukk are you on about breh, a properly trained dog will do the same :mjlol:

A dog won't be bringing in no dead pigeons & rats to your home for it to feast later.

fukk a cat a nikka

dogs are like a clingy ass codependent ass bytch that won't let you check your mailbox without having to follow you outside and make sure u aren't cheating on them. u kiss your dog on th mouth and use tongue like some cracka ass disgusting cave bytch? :scust:

cats bringing u back dead pigeons and shyt is the ultimate form of respect. cat like "yo breh u feed me all the time so I brought u back some food too. I ain't seen u hunt before so just in case u hungry I got your back, ALL MY FAM GOIN EAT TOO :salute: " cats got a sense of pride and self respect. dogs are bums coming up to your car trying to wash your windshield at a stop light with some sewer water and a 3 month old sports section from the newspaper, hoping u throw em a nickel :flabbynsick:

dogs are wack

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
negged

dogs are helpless fukks, literally like a baby that never gets older.

cats are like reincarnated people.
This

I love all animals, but people who prefer dogs and hate cats are basically insecure people. They want a pet that's gonna look at them like a God and literally kiss their ass all day.

Cats are more like actual companions. They can be just as loving, but are ultimately independent individuals. I respect that more.