Kedi (2016) - One of the best documentaries in YEARS, shows why cats > dogs

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

98% on Rotten Tomatoes, 86% audience rating. 7.8 on IMDB (should be a 10/10 though)

brilliant film, it is heartwarming, funny, inspiring, therapeutic, just all around awesome. the people of Istanbul have a unique relationship with cats that dates back thousands of years before the USA was even a country. the people of that city are able to verbalize thoughts and feelings i've had about cats in a way I never have been able to. their langugae is so poetic compared to english. really shows why cats will forever be superior to dogs. also a good glimpse into the rapidly changing city of Istanbul

'It is said that cats are aware of the existence of God. While dogs think people are God, cats don't. They just know better...'

-QUOTE from the film

here's the link for the 1080p version
go to Base64 Decode and Encode - Online and paste this long ass string of letters and numbers below. press decode and it'll give you the link. sorry for adding an extra step but it's the best way to protect links from getting taken down these days.

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xRFJKNWNMOWRYbnhPb2R4ZV9Kd0FWU0JSVDhNZlV2R1Qvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw

Last edited:

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I like all animals but :camby:dogs> cats, ya dogs think you're a god because you feed them,but cats think they are the god because you feed them

I'll watch the doc tho, I like anything about animals

The loyalty a dog shows u can't be fukked with tho

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I like all animals but :camby:dogs> cats, ya dogs think you're a god because you feed them,but cats think they are the god because you feed them

I'll watch the doc tho, I like anything about animals

The loyalty a dog shows u can't be fukked with tho

ehh dogs get annoying cuz they will never leave u alone, plus they are dirty ass animals

here's the link for it:

go to Base64 Decode and Encode - Online and paste this long ass string of letters and numbers below. press decode and it'll give you the link. sorry for adding an extra step but it's the best way to protect links from getting taken down these days.

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xRFJKNWNMOWRYbnhPb2R4ZV9Kd0FWU0JSVDhNZlV2R1Qvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Stupid shyt, dogs will kill for their masters, they'll visit your grave after you die and cry at your funeral. Cats don't give a damn about you. Dogs wont take on a losing battle against other animals to see you get back home.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Stupid shyt, dogs will kill for their masters, they'll visit your grave after you die and cry at your funeral. Cats don't give a damn about you. Dogs wont take on a losing battle against other animals to see you get back home.

watch this documentary and come back saying the same dumb shyt...i dare u

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Worship animals that would try to kill you if they were 100 pounds heavier brehs.....
big cats would fukk up any dog on earth, they are some of the ultimate hunters on earth. imagine a fakkit ass chiuaua vs a snow leopard. :mjcry: take the descendants of those bad ass muhfukkaz over some weak ass dumb ass filthy ass dog anyday