KCP and Montrezl Harrell get into fight & have to be separated

Surprised?

• Total voters

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Trez needed to take the big contract anywhere. Him taking a discount for the Lakers exposed his weaknesses. Now even a team like wizards is like fukk it.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Pretty sure Shams is with another agency

Wizards know Klutch well cause of John Wall
Unless he changed recently Shams agency UTA partnered with Klutch. Rich is head of the Sports division at UTA.

Leading talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency (UTA) today announced a significant investment in the powerhouse sports agency Klutch Sports Group, led by its founder and CEO Rich Paul. Marking a transformative new partnership, Klutch will continue to operate under its own brand and Paul will also become Head of UTA Sports, focusing on building UTA’s sports business for athletes in all their professional endeavors, on and off the field.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Harrell's a chatty patty. He probably leaked it.
No different than you tweeting out Starbucks new thin mint girl scout cookie latte months before they were to announce it and them having to shelf it. Now we don’t get to enjoy something new all because their dodo bird custodian wanna leak shyt. :hhh:

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People argue :yeshrug:
Has the coli never played organised sports ?
Most of these posters are scared of people in real life and don’t actually go outside, so no. For example, can you imagine someone like @Gil Scott-Heroin having a life outside of a computer? Or actually throwing a baseball or shooting a basketball? :comeon:

Daps
Most of these posters are scared of people in real life and don’t actually go outside, so no. For example, can you imagine someone like @Gil Scott-Heroin having a life outside of a computer? Or actually throwing a baseball or shooting a basketball? :comeon:
This is hilarious considering you’re scared of me on here — never mind real life. You’ve got me on ignore. All because you can’t stand the pressure of my foot on your neck about Bron/Lakers. Your scary ass is even tagging me knowing you won’t be able to read my reply.

:picard:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
34.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is hilarious considering you’re scared of me on here — never mind real life. You’ve got me on ignore. All because you can’t stand the pressure of my foot on your neck about Bron/Lakers. Your scary ass is even tagging me knowing you won’t be able to read my reply.

:picard:
I'm willing to fly your broke ass out to Raleigh, NC, give you th beats outside of a Cookout, buy you a cheeseburger, and send you back on your way. That's only if you're willing to come out of the house. :usure:

Daps
I'm willing to fly your broke ass out to Raleigh, NC, give you th beats outside of a Cookout, buy you a cheeseburger, and send you back on your way. That's only if you're willing to come out of the house. :usure:
Who do you think you're fooling?

You've had me on/off ignore multiple times all because you can't handle confrontation on an anonymous online msgboard, and yet here you are talking this sweet shyt about giving me the "beats", irl.

Countdown until you put me on ignore again, scary ass nxgga.

:lolbron:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who do you think you're fooling?

You've had me on/off ignore multiple times all because you can't handle confrontation on an anonymous online msgboard, and yet here you are talking this sweet shyt about giving me the "beats", irl.

Countdown until you put me on ignore again, scary ass nxgga.

:lolbron:
I don't put you on ignore because I'm scared of you, I put you on ignore because you're my mos consistent, persistent, obsessed fan, stanley. Unlike you, I have a job and actual real life friends, so I can't spend all day going back and forth with you about your Steph Curry dikkriding and LeBron hate.

Daps
I don't put you on ignore because I'm scared of you, I put you on ignore because you're my mos consistent, persistent, obsessed fan, stanley. Unlike you, I have a job and actual real life friends, so I can't spend all day going back and forth with you about your Steph Curry dikkriding and LeBron hate.
Again, who are you foolin'?

You put me on ignore because you didn't want to be answerable for your Lakers takes, that have aged horribly. I know this, and you know this. You can fool everyone else as long as you know that I know. You spend all your time on here defending Bron arguing with others, so you can stop with that shyt too.